Saturday, April 7, 2012

IAR 221: Perfume Clothing

For my object earlier in the semester I chose a perfume bottle. I talked about how the perfume and the bottle exerted femininity and had a natural organic nature. Perfume can either be strong or too subtle depending on the amount you spray. For my newly designed object I would actually like to take the bottle away completely and design woman's clothes with the elements of the perfume bottle and scent within the clothes.  My clothes would be feminine and have natural organic themes and colors. The clothes would also have the scent of the perfume already in the clothes that never goes away even when you wash it. They will have the perfect amount of perfume so it's not too strong. These clothes are going to limited to shirts and dresses so women won't have perfume pants and shirts on, which might increase the smell, thus making it to strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment